Multisite with buddypress enabled on child blogs membership rules not applied

HI

i set up wordpres + multisite and activated buddypress (network activated), membership plugins (activated only on main site).

I setup levels, rule and subscription.

there is a basic level where i set user cant access to menu Pages-> Add page and Users-> Add user

but when i login on child site i can still see the both menu

i tried to apply postive (check only sub menu itmes that are allowed ) as well as tried negative rule (check only sub menu itmes that are not allowed). but results.

my installation seams mess up now. and uninstalling the plugin do not clean things too. please mention some way to clean the database and so i can install the plugin again.

For reference subscription is working finr user can create account, can pay through paypal and i see back end correct subscriptiona nd level is added in the membership plugin members area.

please help me fast.

Supporter plugin with multilevel any idea or any beta release i would love test it and that is real requirement

• qubedinc

Hi

the problem is not solved here i am giving more detail

i activated the membership plugin as network activate

I am login as admin on main site (on chrome browser)

i uploaded screen shot of defined rules
    Main site
    Subscription (Blogger e.g)
    Levels (Basic which is under Bloger)
    negative rules (for Basic level)
    members

child site/blog / subsite
    here membership plugin also seen due to network activation
    see post menu still have menu item that are not allowed on main site negative rules under basic level under bloger subscription and i am login with user that has
    administrator role on child blog
    subscriber role in main site
    basic level on main site membership plugin area.
    in child membership there is nothing.

My requirements
    i want i setup levels like
    basic
    medium
    advance

and on all child blogs has same rules if user is basic level than he can not able to add posts or pages
    and so on

what i understand after reading a lot of post on forums
    1- Network activation
    means all blogs has membership plugin to add rules and levels individually and by default the plugin is active too.

2- MEMBERSHIP_GLOBAL_TABLES
    if we want same user can access all site. am i right?
    that i dont want as i want each site seprate users and but rules and roles global. or there should be some way so when new blog created the rules and level are copied to child blogs and if i update level on mainsite they also apply ion child blogs.

regards

• qubedinc

Hi

I am using PayPal Express - with Subscriptions and that working perfect and new user is getting levels, subscription perfectly and also users can create the blogs as i restrected one blog they can only create one blog. (membership plugin handdling it well)

I see this plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/admin-menu-editor/ but it create one Menu and apply it on all child blogs.

I have three levels basic medium and advance and for each level i need specific menu

basic level
    cant add pages only posts and one basic themes and fixed plugin
    one child blog on subdomin

medium level
    can only edit existing pages and cnat add pages and no posts allowed
    one child blog + doamin mapping
    some basic themes and plugin

Advance
    has all rights that admin has for child blog
    one child blog + domain mapping
    premium themes and plugins

i can do some customization but i want if there is any posibility already in membership plugin so i use that as customization required a lot of testing and update will be dificult too.

supported is the perfect plugin but if that can be modified for multi level i see a lot of people asking for that.

For membership plugin i have a sugestion
    convert levels to roles and as users subscription change so its level/role and according to role user users can perform specif task on his blog.

• qubedinc

You can associate a subscription with a particular user role - you just have to select that when you create the subscription.

The membership association of role is related to main site. not to the new blog that will be created their it role is always administrator.

i installed a plugin and that create new roles let say basic-role medium-role advance-role I want when new blog is created the user associated to role "Basic-role". membership associate the this new role but on main site only and user can see things that he should not to see on mainsite.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.