Multisite with Memberpress AND Directory

Is there any way to set up a user in Memberships 2 Pro who can only see their own directory listing?

I have a multisite setup with Memberpress on all sites and Directory on one site.

I want one membership group to ONLY be able to set up one listing (if they have paid and it's ok if they can set up more than one i guess, but I only if I can moderate so can make sure they only have one per payment) and I only want them to be able to see their own listing/s.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Christyjoy,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

If you are looking to limit number of posts you can assign only one creating for new accounts in Directory settings.

As for making posts visible only for authors how about making the post private, this plugin should do that by default https://wordpress.org/plugins/private-post-by-default/

Would this work for you?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Christyjoy

If you are looking to limit number of posts you can assign only one creating for new accounts in Directory settings.

How do I do that? I don't see a setting for this.

Here's what I'm doing. I will have 2 memberships. One for general members - who can add listings if they'd like, comment and review listings made by other people etc.

I will also have a Supplier membership level. I only want these members to be able to see their own listings. I want all of the general members to be able to see it and comment and review it, but I don't want a supplier to see any listings but their own.

Is this possible?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Christyjoy,

In Listings > Settings > Payment you can select Use Credits, set 1 credit needed for publishing a listing and then set 1 credit to be added to new members.
    See screenshot below.

I will also have a Supplier membership level. I only want these members to be able to see their own listings. I want all of the general members to be able to see it and comment and review it, but I don't want a supplier to see any listings but their own.

This would actually be more complex since you can't limit posts only for yourself in membership, you would actually need separate membership for each of your suppliers, protect each listing post so that supplier that created that membership has access and of course allow access for general members.

Hope this makes sense :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.