Multisite within a multisite?

Hi guys

Strange question. Do you know if there's a way of having a multisite network within a multisite network?!

I want a single network which gives accounts to users on all 7 of our sites, but then 1 of the sites is going to be for training using Coursepress Pro.

Each time someone "buys" a training package I was thinking of creating a sub site locking it down to the customer but of course still letting each student a register, login, and have access to all our other sites.

Confused? Wonderful!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mike,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'd say: I'm really glad that you're glad that I'm now confused but I'm not glad that I'm confused and that you're glad that I'm confused :slight_smile: And now I'm confused even with what I just said... :slight_smile:

Jokes apart though. I'm indeed not quite sure what exactly would you wish to achieve so an example case scenario including a "step by step case workflow" would be really great.

As a "general" answer: there's a way to create "multisite in multisite" or rather, should I say, divide Multisite network into multiple "sub-networks". This plugin does this:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-multi-network/

Looking forward for your replay,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.