Multisite WordPress Network Admin Pages Not Loading

My Multisite WordPress stopped loading the Network pages of the admin section. Before this happened we did not update anything in the files, the site was accessible as of the last updates done on Friday last week.

I turned on wp_debug and received these errors when I tried to access the page:

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/content/94/11817394/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3060

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/content/94/11817394/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3060

Notice: bp_is_member is deprecated since version 1.5! Use bp_is_user instead. in /home/content/94/11817394/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2919

Notice: bp_is_home is deprecated since version 1.5! Use bp_is_my_profile instead. in /home/content/94/11817394/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2919

Notice: Use of undefined constant mc_ps_parse – assumed ‘mc_ps_parse’ in /home/content/94/11817394/html/wp-content/plugins/parse-shortcodes/parse-shortcodes.php on line 16

I have attempted to disable plugins, reuploaded the twenty thirteen theme (some users said it was the theme on wordpress support forums), using different browsers, and even altered my wp-config file to include every define action I could find. I also attempted to disable the multi-site and when this was done I was able to access the plugins page again; however, it does not appear to have resolved anything so I have reenabled it.

My website loads correctly from what I can tell but I cannot access any Network pages including the Plugins section nor am I able to update plugins. Nothing in and under ‘/wp-admin/network/’ loads — it displays a white screen unless I have wp-debug enabled.

On safari I am able to use the Firebug extension to see this response:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC “-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN”>

<html><head>

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>

</head><body>

<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>

<p>The server encountered an internal error or

misconfiguration and was unable to complete

your request.</p>

<p>Please contact the server administrator

and inform them of the time the error occurred,

and the actions you performed just before this error.</p>

<p>More information about this error may be available

in the server error log.</p>

<hr>

<address>Apache Server at battleaxewarriors.com Port 80</address>

</body></html>

Any ideas on how to resolve this? The only reason I upgraded to Multi-Site was to use certain plugins that you guys provided so please forgive me that I do not know more about it. Thank you in advance for any help or advice.