Multisites Service

Hello,

I'd like to start and build a serious multisite service (free and paid levels) that will be an extension of a bloggers membership site. I see there's a lot of great tools and plugins available and all this creates good mind sparkles but is there a kind of blueprint, or a mu stater kit suggested to start with, available or that would suggest what to use in what you provide to start and grow a successful MU site as what I want to create?

Thanks & Regards,

Andre

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Andre,

Thank you for the great question.

The limits and the combinations are infinite depending on what you want to do, there is no manual or guide to follow on what you need, but perhaps I can be of some guidance myself.

To get this going I would setup a sub domain MultiSite and use the ProSites plugin for managing the levels and the subscription payments for your members and the capabilities they are allowed to have.

For what you mentioned you want to do this should handle the entire setup once it has been configured.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Andre Foisy
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks for the reply Joe.

Indeed I planned to use this plugin of course. Maybe I was more looking for some *examples*of plugins combinations and setup to start with. I guess I will simply go through the plugins database and see what ideas pop up, something I already planned to do but a few ideas would have been great :slight_smile:

Andre

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.