MultiSites with ProSites not allowing Users' Sites

I have selected:

-Both sites and user accounts can be registered

User is not located in the Site’s Users Page (User was not given rights to the New Site)

User can’t Edit Site

User is not allowed to Upgrade to ProSites

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cesar02,

Beautiful site! One of the great pleasures of working with WPMU Dev members is to be able to view the beautiful creativity they employ in their site creations.

It appears that the problem is in the modified registration page itself. Something in the coding appears to be missing though I cannot put my finger on it.

I would recommend restoring the registration page(s)/process to its original form and checking to see that it performs as you desire – then going forward slowing making your desired modifications one at a time and testing the registration process after each modification and if a problem arises revers that particular modification.

In addition, though the sub site is created successfully and accessed from the front end the modifications to the back end/site admin offers no dash board settings just the ability to change the profile. This may just be a symptom of the registration process being fouled up somehow.

Before going through this somewhat painful process I outlined above, I’ll see if I can get the lead

developer in here to assist / give you some advice – as to what is missing from the code fouling up the process.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cesar02,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

In addition, if not resolved I invite you to send your details to the address Mason James asked above or to submit those details in a ticket directly to me here.

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.