Mutisite mobile app for individual sites.

Hi am looking at having a mobile phone application developed for a wordpress multisite.
To start the app will provide notifications and show some of the website content.

Is it possible or does anyone have experience to advice on the following -

use a single app for the multisite network but the information shown and notifications will only be seen for the site the person is a member of or selects.

The reason I ask this question I cannot have dozens of apps developed for each site. From a theory approach it would be best to have one app that can be relevant to the selected individual site.

Let me know if you require further clarification.

Thanks

Timothy Bowers

Hey there @VivaArturo,

Not sure if you've spoken to an app developer yet, it would certainly be worth it. From what you're describing it sounds doable to me. I interpret what you're saying as the content, notifications, etc, will only show for the sites a member has a role in.

If you've not spoken to an app developer, you should put some feelers out there, get some quotes, etc.

Don't know if we have any Android or iOS developers but it might be worth giving the jobs board a shot with this one.

Take care and have a fantastic weekend.