Advice on server package

Hi...

My client needs a short term solution before we move to VPS... if you take a look at the link below could you look to see if the Silver Package will provide more stability and resources to our site Freshfields.org.uk. The reason being it keeps having issues when the number of end users goes up... Currently the site is on bronze and its hitting the limit and 503 errors are periodically happening...

https://www.cyberhostpro.com/reseller-hosting/

Many thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Studio3Creative,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm not familiar with Cybar Host Pro company but the more important part here are the server parameters. And these unfortunately are not described on the page you linked to. It seems that the packages are only different by disk space available and the number of domains that can be pointed to them.

What you'd need to find out would be following aspects:

- maximum available PHP memory
    - maximum number of DB queries per minute or hour
    - if you are able/allowed to change PHP setttings/configuration and if so what options could you change (or what are "blocked" by provider)

I checked the site you linked to but cannot see that information anywhere there. I think it would be good to get in touch with the company and ask them for that (regarding both Bronze and Silver and possibly other packages too).

Let me know about their answer, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.