My

Hi,
My dashboard looks different, actually doesn't look similar to wpmudev dashboard. I noticed the difference in the appearance but, how knows, it may have other differences in functionality.
Please see the ATTACHED SCREENSHOT.
Thanks in advance

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mohammed,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

It seems like plugin's CSS styles and/or JS scripts are not being loaded properly. Is there any caching plugin active on your site?

If so, please try clearing the cache, disabling the plugin and, re-installing WPMU DEV Dashboard. This may also be caused by CloudFlare - if you're using CloudFlare for your site please disable it temporarily then re-install the plugin and give it another try.

if none of this is the case please grant me a support access to your site via WPMU DEV Dashboard (it should work despite how it looks) so I could take a closer look.

Here's a guide on granting support:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Dimitris

Hey there Mohammed,

hope you're having a beautiful day and don't mind skipping in! :slight_smile:

I just inspected your site and seems that there's no css/js error in dev tools, which is pretty weird!

As this is not a caching issue as you said, can you please proceed with a plugin/theme conflict test as described in a flow chart here? https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/ (just scroll down a bit).

If this persists after that, then please activate debug by replacing
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    in wp-config.php file with

// Turn debugging on
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Tell WordPress to log everything to /wp-content/debug.log
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Turn off the display of error messages on your site
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    // For good measure, you can also add the follow code, which will hide errors from being displayed on-screen
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then navigate to WPMU DEV Dashboard to generate any errors (if any), compress /wp-content/debug.log to debug.zip and attach it here in your next reply.

Looking forward for your results on this!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.