My appointments+ calendar is not showing to non-registered users

Hi,

My appointments+ page does not show anything unless I am logged in to my Wordpress site.

I have set a page, with all the short codes at the following address:
http://www.doctorcall.co.uk/aqa-well-person-appointments/

However, you can only select a service provider and appointment when I am logged in. I have selected the option to 'Login required: no' in the options.

Please can you help?

Also, the [app_my_appointments] shortcode doesn't show the client name. Is there a way to make this happen?

Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Jamie,

Thanks for your post.

Can you kindly let me know what shortcodes are you using on the appointments page ?

Also what other plugins are you using ? Any changes you made to the capabilities ?

For showing the client name in app_my_appointments you can use the below

provider
    Enter 1 if this appointment list belongs to a service provider. Default: "0" (client)
    Example: [app_my_appointments ... provider="1"]
    provider_id
    Enter the user ID of the provider whose list will be displayed. If ommitted, current service provider will be displayed. Default: "0" (current service provider)
    Example: [app_my_appointments ... provider_id="12"]

Cheers, PC

• Jamie
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

The shortcodes are as follows:

[app_service_providers ... select="Please choose your location and appointment type:" ... autorefresh="1"]
    [app_monthly_schedule ... date="2013-09-02" ... title="Available schedule in START"]
    [app_pagination month="1"]
    [app_login]
    [app_confirmation]
    [app_my_appointments]

I have attached two PDF's showing my plugins. I'm not aware of any changes to capabilities.

J

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Jamie,

Thanks for posting back and the vote. It will help me improve my responses in future.

I see that you are already working with Ari on the thread here :
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/my-appointments-calendar-doesnt-show-on-the-page so I am not sure why you created a new thread for the same issue.

Its not efficient to run 2 threads for the same issue. I am marking this one resolved. Kindly continue with Aristath on the other thread so that we can help you fix things.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.