My Appointments in WP Users tab is empty for Users

I am logged into my WP admin account and went to a users profile. I noted that their My Appointments section is completely empty, even though they have multiple confirmed appointments in the system.

The appointments were made in the system by the user and others by the admin in the plugin backend but still nothing is showing in that users' WP account page.

• Judah

Hey @Ivan Denkov,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I finally was able to test this out. I installed the Appointments 1.4.6 version and ran some tests.

Unfortunately, I was still unable to view the appointments that the users had confirmed, in their profiles. I am not sure what is causing this.

Any chance you could help me fix this?

This is not a pressing matter, as I can still go to the Appointments -> Appointments section and see a list of all the users who have scheduled appointments.

Thanks,
    Judah

• pxwm

Hi @Ivan Denkov - I hope you don't mind me chiming in

Hi @Judah
    Just out of interest can you view the appointments in the 'My Appointments section' if you login as the user?

Also are you trying to view 'My Appointments section' in the user profile for a Service Provider or a customer that has made an appointment?

If it is a customer could you also try and view the 'My Appointments section' for the relevant Service Provider

Regards
    SteveB

• Judah

I have yet to test this as I do not want to mess up any of my current code/ settings for Appointments+.

This is not a crucial issue to the website as I can still see the appointments in the Appointments+ plugin location and my users/SP's can see their appointments on the pages I have placed the shortcode.

Will wait for an updated version of Appointments+ to come out and hopefully the issue will be fixed. If not - we will be able to troubleshoot it further at that time.

Thanks again for all the help!
    Judah

• Ivan

Hi there Judah,

I just tested this on my local install and didn't have any issues seeing the appointments on the users page.

I guess the problem might be related to the customization you made and/or some plugin conflict.

as of now the users have no way of getting to or seeing the WP back end of things.

How did you achieve this - redirection away from wp-admin if they are not admin or something else?
    Usually even subscribers have access to the backend.

Can you run a plugin/theme conflict test?
    You can use the flowchart on this page for reference.

Do you have spare install where you can test with blank install of A+?

As a temporary workaround you can use the shorctode "[app_all_appointments]" on a protected page to see all the appointments - I know it is not exactly the same, but at least you will be able to track them.
    But then again you can just check them out in the backend. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
    Ivan

P.S. @pxwm No worries at all, thanks a lot for the help. :slight_smile:

• Judah

Hey @Ivan Denkov,

Thank you for following up with this.

as of now the users have no way of getting to or seeing the WP back end of things.
    How did you achieve this - redirection away from wp-admin if they are not admin or something else?

I am using a plugin that created two new user roles in the system. The two new roles are for my new users and for my Service Providers. Looking back, I should have just hardcoded this into WP but I don't want to start poking at it now :wink:

If I find the time to test this out on a diff install I will for sure try it out and see what could be causing the issue but for now, (like you said) I can see/track the appointments in the backend of things.

I appreciate all the help from you and @pxwm on this issue.

Thank you,
    Judah

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.