My client is providing a service for kids parties. For

My client is providing a service for kids parties. For parties of 8, kids can dress up and have fun. I have the A+ ready to go.

However, client wants to be able to have add-ons to the appointment like adding additional kids. So if the clients customer wants to add one more costume to the party it would be at an additional cost, for a total of 9 kids.

I can't figure out how to make this happen integrating A+ with Marketplace.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you

• Tyler Postle

Hey rdweitzman,

There is a few ways this can be done. Could be more that I'm unaware of as well; but, here are the ones I know.

1. Additional Services: Creating another service such as "Kids Party For 9" etc. so they can choose how many kids/constumes they want.

2. Dummy Providers: Create additional "dummy providers" that have additional costs to them. When you make a provider you will notice there is an "additional cost" field for that provider, so you can charge them extra for choosing them.

This way, say it costs $10 to add an extra kid, you could make a dummy provider called "Party For 9" or something like that and when they choose that provider matched with the party service it will add on an additional $10.

Dummy providers are just fake "workers" that when chosen for a service, all the emails will get forwarded to whoever you set the dummy provider too. You link the dummy provider to a real user in the main general settings.

3. Create Add-ons as Products in MarketPress: This is likely the method I would use. Create a product called "Additional Costume" or something like that as a MarketPress product then list the price per costume and then the customer can add as many additional costumes to cart as they want.

I believe via shortcode you could even get this product to display on your Appointments+ make an appointment page.

Then your customer can checkout with both the appointment and the additional costumes in their cart.

Hope one of those will work for you!

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.