My client now just wants to display availability. So

My client now just wants to display availability. So potential clients can see when she is free but instead of booking online, they stop the process at that point and, for security reasons, ask visitors to phone/text or contact through Facebook to book.
The site is due to be moved to its own domain shortly.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Wendy Wastie,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

When you go to Make an Appointment page that is created by the plugin you should see this shortcode setup on that page:

[app_my_appointments]
    [app_services]	[app_service_providers]
    [app_monthly_schedule]
    [app_pagination month="1"]
    [app_login]
    [app_confirmation]
    [app_paypal]

You can now remove last three shortcodes in order to remove confirmation and you will be left only with calendar showing available times.
    The now shortcode should look like this:

[app_my_appointments]
    [app_services]	[app_service_providers]
    [app_monthly_schedule]
    [app_pagination month="1"]

You can now add your additional instructions above or below that shortcode to explain your users how to make an appointment via FB or phone.

Let us know if this is what you are looking for.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Wendy Wastie
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for this. Sorry so long to come back.
    I tried to delete all three as instructed, but it says I have to have [app_confirmation]. See attached.

This I think I can get away with, BUT can the text in the button be changed to say "Please click here to reserve the Appointment". Then my client can access pending appointments and confirm them so emails go out?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Wendy,

I hope you're well today an thank you for your question!

The [app_confirmation] shortcode is actually necessary because it triggers some internal plugin logic/functions. You may however easily replace the text on it with your own by altering the shortcode a bit as shown below:

[app_confirmation button_text="Please click here to reserve the Appointment"]

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.