My company is an auto detail company. Different services take different times e.g., A simple had wa

My company is an auto detail company. Different services take different times e.g., A simple had wash will take about 30 minutes where a full detail will taks about 4 hours. I have defined both services with those intervals. When I select that service to make a appointment, my only options are 8:00 AM. 12:00 noon, and 4:00 PM. Since no other appointments are on that day why don't I see all times and then once a time for the appointment is selected, say 9:00 am then the next 4 hours should be blocked out? Why am I limited to those 4 starting times? This is 2 restrictive.

• Patrick

Hi @Bob

Welcome to the forums!

There is an addon you can enable to allow for such setups. In Appointments > Settings, go to the Addons tab and activate the Durations addon.

Then go to the General tab, and set your "Time base (minutes)" to whatever interval you want your users to be able to book. Then select "Minimum time based appointment duration calculus (legacy)" at the "Time slot calculus method".

You will see your daily calendar now displays the available booking times in increments according to what you have set for the Time Base.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.