My Courses were deleted in the Academy

On Nov 9, 2016 I received an email confirming my enrolment in the WordPress Multisite Masterclass.

Here is the text in the email to me:

Hi Alex,

Congratulations! You have successfully enrolled in WordPress Multisite Masterclass!

We hope you enjoy the course! And don't forget to enroll in other Academy courses – new ones are open for enrollment right now!

Cheers,

The Academy Team

However, for some reason the courses I enrolled in are no longer there. If I want to take this course now, I have to wait until March. Is there a time limit to completing the course. I joined wpmudev because of this course specifically.

Please help.

Alex

• Nithin

Hi Alex Krawtschenko,

It seems like the mentioned course WordPress Multisite Masterclass has already got over on January 23rd. Could you please explain what happened here? Did you start the course, or you just enrolled it? Courses have a starting, and ending dates, and unfortunately it seems like the course you were enrolled is over.

I'm bringing this to Academy teams attention, so that they would be able to give you a better idea regarding this, will keep you posted once I get an update asap.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Raelene Morey

Hi Alex,

Our WordPress Multisite Masterclass course recently closed after running for 10 weeks. This course started on November 10 and finished on January 21.

Each of the courses in The Academy starts and ends on specific dates, with units becoming each week for students to complete. Once you are enrolled in a course, you can view the units as they become available, but you must complete the course content by the final date of the course to receive your certification. Units that you complete are then available for you to view after the course is over, but you won't be able to view any unit you haven't finished. We've designed The Academy this way as we have weekly discussions about the course content as well as final assignments that our course instructors personally check and grade.

So for now, you've missed completing this course but the next round is currently open for enrollments and I'd encourage you to join! It's a great course, but it does take time to read through the content and complete the final assignment.

Cheers,
    Rae (Academy Facilitator)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.