My CSS is getting overridden

Hi, I have installed both Hummingbird and Smashpro and have seen my speed tests literally double! Thank you! However, all of my custom css has been ignored including assigned Google fonts. To clarify, this is both custom css I defined in my theme as well as customizeable css built into the theme backend. The theme I am using is Ghostpool's Buddy theme (https://themeforest.net/item/buddy-multipurpose-wordpressbuddypress-theme/3506362). Is css compression in Hummingbird causing this? If so, how can I still use css compression but not have custom css be overriden? LAstly, I also notice it is not for all elements. Some buttons and fonts for instance continue to retain the intended custom css but others have reverted back to the default style.

Thank you.

• Sajid

Hello rob,
    Hope you are doing good today and I am glad to know it really helped you boost your site speed and performance :slight_smile:

We have not reported this issue before. However, I can imagine that the CSS code position can change the effect.

In this case, I would suggest you either change the CSS rule or try adding !important at the end each rule that is not being applied.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.