My custom layouts are displaying on the assigned page, but

My custom layouts are displaying on the assigned page, but once I click on the link to the custom post I'm sent to 404 page. My first time using custom press so there is probably a simple solution but I can't find it anywhere.

http://colombiaapartmentrentals.com/apartments

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jason_crawford

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you try resetting your permalinks please? This is done by going to settings > permalinks, changing to anything but default, saving and then changing back to any but default such as postname :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• jason_crawford
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Update:

Went through standard troubleshooting process again. Deactivated all plugins -custompress and the custom posts were visible.

Re-activated LoopBuddy and now whenever I click on 1 custom post, all show up like it was one post. Still room for this to be a WP or CustomPress issue, but it looks like I've messed something up in LoopBuddy.

----------this is me heading over to iThemes support with my head hung low---->

Thanks for the help and I'll update again if it turns out to be something here.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jason_crawford

I hope you are well today and thanks for the additional information.

As your using LoopBuddy perhaps the loop isn't correct, can I have a link to perhaps a pastebin with your current loop your using for these custom post types?

I happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• jason_crawford
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hey Jack,

Thanks for being willing to help.

To be completely honest, I don't even know where to get the loop information to put into paste bin.

However, as it stands right now LoopBuddy is completely fresh. I deleted and re-installed and I'm getting this message...

Error #86278. INVALID QUERY.Error #545455. INVALID LAYOUT...

Works fine when LoopBuddy is deactivated and I can do the main functions of my site without LB. I was just hoping to get it worked out for later use. I'd be willing to five admin access via PM if you want to take a look.

Thanks again.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jason_crawford

I hope you are well today and sorry for the extreme delay in my response, I missed your previous response.

That would be fantastic if you could send me some login details through

- In the subject field add "Attn: Jack Kitterhing"
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thank you!

And sorry again about the delay.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Jason,

I hope you are well today and sorry for the extreme delay with my reply.

I have tried the details you gave, but I'm afraid they don't work, would it be possible please to double check them and send them to contact(at)wpmudev.org with the subject line: Attn: Jack Kitterhing

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and sorry again about the delay.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.