My database won't work because of Friends plugin

Hi, I was trying to fix the SQL for the Friends plugin, and now my whole site won't work. I get an error "Error establishing a database connection"

The website is http://notindoorphotography.com

I need help ASAP please.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Moshe,

What change did you try to make for the Friends plugin? and also what was the issue you had with the Friends plugin to begin with?

Do you have a backup? I'd recommend restoring a backup from before the issue then we can help try and fix the original issue you had

To speed things up, could you send in your cPanel too? This is optional at this point, but sounds like we may need to check your files/db so sending it in now will save us from having to ask for it later.

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -cPanel credentials (login url/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Sajid

Hi @info4729,

Hope you are doing good today

I am glad to know the SQL issue is fixed and you website is now back.

Yes, we do have Friends widget that you can add in sidebar and will see your friends list when you are online.

However most of the stuff can be done from admin dashboard for example find friends, make friend requests, accept or reject request.

You can also use it with other plugins like Messaging for private messages and Chat for one on one Live chat with your friends.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance
    Cheers, Sajid