SCAN STUCK AT 62%

My Defender plugin can't scan the files, it stuck in 62% https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8801096/43acf33a814306cbe1a87e46066d11e2/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-10-29%2012.35.36.png

and on my console it returns this error Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

• Ash

Hello Aumbbel Manrique

Looks like an error is generated during scan. Would you please enable debug mode and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Now try to scan again. That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Aumbbel Manrique

in the debug log:
    [29-Oct-2018 21:13:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/itunescarajo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/scan/behavior/pro/content-scan.php on line 86
    [29-Oct-2018 21:29:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/itunescarajo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/scan/behavior/pro/content-scan.php on line 86
    [29-Oct-2018 21:43:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/itunescarajo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/scan/behavior/pro/content-scan.php on line 86
    [29-Oct-2018 22:11:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/itunescarajo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/scan/behavior/pro/content-scan.php on line 86
    [29-Oct-2018 22:13:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/itunescarajo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/scan/behavior/pro/content-scan.php on line 86
    [29-Oct-2018 22:15:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/itunescarajo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/scan/behavior/pro/content-scan.php on line 86

• Ash

Hello Aumbbel Manrique

Thanks for sending debug log.

Looks like this is a checksum cache, it should not exist. I had a talk with the developer and he wants to check your database. Would you please send me your admin login and cPanel details?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.