My diary shows

My diary shows fully booked for 14 Sep except 30 mins at 2.30 pm. Ive checked pending and completed, I've found one NP 90 minutes booked at 10.30 am- 12 noon in completed , then I can find no others,. Google reserved says 17, but displays none. please help solve this?

• Shelley Beer

I'll try again, filling in further explanation
    My app from the front end shows fully booked for 14 Sep except 30 mins at 2.30 pm. ( I find this by asking for 30 minute appointments)

So I've gone behind the scenes to WPMEU/ Appointment/Appointments. I"ve checked all "pending" and can cnly see the appointments I see in google calanedar . When I check "completed", I've found one NP 90 minutes booked at 10.30 am- 12 noon ( I've SMS this booking- they say they don't remember making it, please cancel. I did a bulk status change to :remove") , then I can find no other appointments taking up all the booking space between 9 am and 1 pm and then 2 pm - 3 pm. ,. When I check "reserved by Google" , it says 17 bookings , but displays none. Attached screen shots shows the synched google calender, and the front end of the site showing only 2.30 - 3pm available to book on 14 Sep . Please help solve this?

• Dimitris

Hey there Shelley Beer,

hope you're having a beautiful day and don't mind chiming in! :slight_smile:

NOW - no appointments are showing in the back end. Here's the pending appointments - It's supposed to show 43 forward appointments. NONE are displayed

I can see the active appointments as should be.
    Did you make any changes that you can recall before or after this happened? Please advise! :slight_smile:

When I check "reserved by Google" , it says 17 bookings , but displays none.

The same goes for this page. I can see the GCal's reserved appointments. :thinking:

So, I am very perplexed by this. It seems that the removed appointment hasn't been removed, and NOW, 9- 10 30 am are green- available to book. I want to book a 60 minute appointment at 11 am, but because the cancelled appointment has not disappeared, I cannot make it via appointment app.

Could you please change the status of 14/09/2016 10:30 am from completed to removed and test if you can book the 11:00am afterwards?
    I don't want to make these kind of changes as it seems to be a live working environment of yours, please do inform me if there's no problem on that and I can further test! :slight_smile:

the front end of the site showing only 2.30 - 3pm available to book on 14 Sep

There's an active appointment at 14/09/2016 1:00 pm with 75-90min duration, that's why you can book only after 2:30am.

As I presume that there're inconsistencies between A+ and GCal you may use import and export actions in order to re-sync. These can be found in Appointments -> Settings -> Google Calendar.

Finally, I'd like to inform you about an updated version on Appointment+ plugin. Please do consider taking a full backup of your site and proceed with updates.

About the empty Appointment lists you were experiencing, do you still have this kind of misbehaviour? If you get this again, please consider enabling the WP_DEBUG option in order to get any related error. Simply connect with your installation files through FTP and edit wp-config.php file. Find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and replace it with

// Turn debugging on
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Tell WordPress to log everything to /wp-content/debug.log
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Turn off the display of error messages on your site
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    // For good measure, you can also add the follow code, which will hide errors from being displayed on-screen
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then navigate to any empty list page. If any errors occurred, then there are going to be logged in /wp-content/debug.log file. Download it, rename it to debug.txt and attach it to your next reply here.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.