My Domain Mapping Plugin no longer works after installing the Multi-Domain plugin

I am using Wordpress MU 3.5.1 and I had Domain Mapping plugin previously installed. After installing the Multi-Domains plugin, the Domain Mapping plugin is displaying the following error:

Please edit your wp-config.php and move the line define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' ); above the last require_once() in that file or make sure you updated sunrise.php.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the plugin a few times and have double checked that I performed all the steps correctly but unfortunately still having the same issue. Thanks in advance for your help.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

As the error message indicates

Please edit your wp-config.php and move the line define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' ); above the last require_once() in that file or make sure you updated sunrise.php.

This shows that either the wp-config file is not setup properly or sunrise.php has not been updated.

Can you please ensure that you have followed all the steps and just to ensure, can you delete the plugin and reinstall by viewing instructions on both the plugin pages, domain mapping and multi domains ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

I have a Dedicated IP and my site is a sub-directory of my /public_html directory.

By this do you mean that you have installed WordPress in a sub directory ?

the only other thing I can do is have a closer look but will need the domain control panel, wordpress admin and hosting account details.

Please let me know if you want me to have a closer look and you can send me the details via email.

Cheers, PC

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.