My enrollment button does not show up on safari

On google chrome my course shows up correctly with a button to enroll. When using Safari it shows up with a button to sign up. After submitting all the info on the sign up page it does direct them to the check out page but I want it to show up the same on all web browsers.

Also there are times when I select enroll and my it states my cart is empty.

Why is that?

I'm loosing conversions because of these issues.

Can anyone help?

PS. I have cleared all cache and cookies before trying

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Ernest,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your questions.

On google chrome my course shows up correctly with a button to enroll. When using Safari it shows up with a button to sign up. After submitting all the info on the sign up page it does direct them to the check out page but I want it to show up the same on all web browsers.

This is happening because in Google Chrome browser you have logged in to your site but not in Safari browser so you are getting Enroll button when you are logged in and sign up button when you are not logged in.

Please try testing on both browsers either logging in or not logging in so you will get the same result.

Also there are times when I select enroll and my it states my cart is empty.

Do you know the condition when this happens so that i try to reproduce it?

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

If you are using any caching plugin then also try clearing cache from it along with clearing the browser cache.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Ernest,

Thank you for granting the support staff access.

I have tested it several time on your site using chrome browser but the cart didn't display empty for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Have you tried using different browsers and testing it on different system to know whether its browser or system specific issue?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.