My event resets to not a paid event.

I don't know what is doing it. I RSVP for some one and it did not say click here to pay for the event. I had to change it. access is still granted.

• Sajid

Hi Tony ,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access, I can see the pay to RSVP option is there and working just fine for me (see screenshot). After clicking on the button I am Attending the page reloads and show the section in purple and link to pay for the event (see screenshot). That take over to MarketPress checkout page for actual payment (see second screenshot).

If its not what you are looking for then please would you mind explaining this issue a bit more so I can understand what is the issue exactly and help figure this out.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Tony

If its not what you are looking for then please would you mind explaining this issue a bit more so I can understand what is the issue exactly and help figure this out

HI,
      Yes i never touched it and i switched to another user to rsvp for her and use a code so its free and it didnt prompt the link to pay so i (after 3 people rsvp you guys included for test) and it worked and left it alone. Then I gone in to edit the event to see why and paid event was set to no after i have had it set to you. never turned it off.

• Sajid

Hi Tony,

I am sorry for delay on this ticket. Do you still need help ?

If yes then you mean when you try to use coupon code it does not mark it paid ? If you could please provide steps to replicate this issue then it will really help me to figure out why exactly its not working and suggest a solution/workaround.

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Tony

If yes then you mean when you try to use coupon code it does not mark it paid ? If you could please provide steps to replicate this issue then it will really help me to figure out why exactly its not working and suggest a solution/workaround.

no i was meaning it was working fine and was never touched and when i rsvp as some one else it was set to a non paid event on it's own . i have not seen it change as its a test for future events.

• Sajid

Hi Tony,

Strange, it should not reset on its own. You mean you were logged in with different user account and completing the checkout process on someone else behalf ?

Please enable support staff access so I can take a another look. Also, last time I visited, there were only one event. So did you added another one ? If yes then whats its name ?

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Tony,

Thanks for granting support staff access but I could not replicate this issue myself. I purchased a ticket with manual payment gateway - after marking that order as paid - I can see the status of the even RSVP is also changed to paid (see screenshot). All other RSVPs status remained unchanged.

I later on disabled the manual payment gateway.

That might be a temporary issue that is resolved by it self now. If you see that again then please let us know and also tell us how exactly we can replicate it on your site with the help of screenshots or screencast.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.