My Events Plugin (system) is not workings

I am not sure why I have two events in my dashboard. I cannot get rid of one. I cannot figure out why none of the events pages (events or "new events" links in the tip menu bar link to a page with a list of the events. Additionally I would like for users to be able to upload their own events and have them on a calendar.

Also, is there a way to have multiple calendars for different organizations (pages/posts), groups or the like?

Are my setting set up correctly?

Thanks

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Jessica,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I am not sure why I have two events in my dashboard. I cannot get rid of one.

Could you please try using latest version of Events + plugin and see whether it fixes your issue or not?

What's happening if you try to delete it?

I cannot figure out why none of the events pages (events or "new events" links in the tip menu bar link to a page with a list of the events.

What have you set in the root slug in Events + settings on the following path?

Admin area -> Events -> Settings -> Plugin Settings -> Set your root slug here:

Additionally I would like for users to be able to upload their own events and have them on a calendar.

Activate and configure the "Front-page editing" Events + add-on from the events plugin settings on the following path that will allow registered users to create events.

Admin area -> Events -> Settings

You can use Events Shortcode in a page to display to display event calender.

Find more information about Events Shortcodes on the following path.

Admin area -> Events -> Shortcodes

Also, is there a way to have multiple calendars for different organizations (pages/posts), groups or the like?

You can use multiple calender shortcode along with its category arguments to display events in the calender attached to particular category / categories as following.

[eab_calendar category="12"] // -(string or integer) Show events from this category (ID or slug)or[eab_calendar categories="12, 13"] // (list of comma-separated IDs) Show events from these categories - accepts comma-separated list of IDs

You will find more information about usage of this plugin on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/events-plus/#usage

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.