My forms aren't sending

I have the option to forward a copy to admin e-mail of the submitted forms, but the admin doesn't receive the copy, I tried to configure SMTP plugin, and it stopped to send e-mails, can you help me, please?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Avex Homes

Hope you're doing well!

I've added a test GMAIL email in the Forminator settings and have received an email successfully, after submitting a new entry. A test user, however, has received the following email. Please see attached screenshot:

The error message is shown:

host
    avex...-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[207.46.163.42] said: 550 5.7.511
    Access denied, banned sender[207.246.249.43].

Looks like a mailing provider is blocking emails that are sent from your site. Please contact your hosting to resolve this issue.

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Avex Homes
    • New Recruit

Thank you so much!

Just to be clear - you are saying that the user that fills out the form is receiving this ‘Access denied’ email? I’ve received 2 forms (that were both spam, but that’s not something I’m worried about at the moment) and they came through fine. I want to make sure the user filling out the form isn’t receiving a weird message though.

-Sarah

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Sarah,

Hope you are doing well!

I've re-tested the from with different emails and have not received such email again. Looks like with previous test email Mai Server Firewall has blocked it, so such email was sent to a sender. These emails were from a temporary email service, I believe it will not be an issue for your visitors.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Avex Homes
      • New Recruit

Thanks! Yes - it does seem to be working well at this point. We are now experiencing problems with our site going down (about 3-7 minutes 3-4 times a day) and the only change we made was adding this form so we are currently trying to diagnose if the issue is related.

For this issue (although we may be taking the form down), we are done so thank you to everyone that helped.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.