My Hosting back-end is really slow

I am trying to get into /wp-admin and sometimes I get into it but the back-end is operating so slow that I can't move from one page to another.

• John Swaringen
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Are you hosting here at WPMUDEV? I haven't tried them but I know there are a lot of things that can affect performance. If you can get into your dashboard at all. The typical way to troubleshoot this is to go to the plugins page and deactivate all of them, then activate them one at a time and check the performance. You may have do do the same thing for your theme. It's a pain in the butt I know, but it works. Usually I find that there is one plugin that is causing the issue. Check the plugins "compatible with" on its page on wordpress.com. I've noticed quite a few that haven't been updated to run with WordPress 5.1

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Silas,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Our system admins were able to notice that the mentioned website is loading fine when tested, ie before, and after login. Could you please check, and see whether you still notice issues regarding this, so that we could give a closer look if needed.

Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.