My Hustle Pop up doesn't follow the color settings.

I set up a popup on my site and it was erasing all the content of the popup on making any change in the popup settings.

I performed a plugin conflict test and found that it is conflicting with OTW TinyMCE Widget plugin.

The content issue is resolved but the popup is still not following the colour settings.

Also, it seems good in the preview but when seen on the live site, it doesn’t look good.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Verstraeten,

I’m sorry to hear that our plugin is not working correclty on your site.

From what I see on your site custom CSS styles that are responsible for the different colors are not added to site on the front-end.

Since you have ruled out the plugins (and I have double checked if that is not caused by the optimization of the code in Autoptimize) something else is preventing Hustle to add custom CSS to the page.

In this case I need to escalate this to our Second Line Support Developers to debug this further and check what is the issue and how it can be fixed.

We will keep you posted about our findings.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hey Verstraeten ,

The only things I was seeing as different from the Admin where the Title & CTA colors. I’ve just disabled & re-enabled them for the CSS to be properly printed for those 2 areas of the popup.

Most likely since there was an issue with the Settings as the other plugin you mention was in a conflict some of the settings didn’t pass correctly into the database so a disable/enable acted like a soft “reset”.

I’ve informed our Developers as well to take a further look at this just in case we can prevent it from happening in the future.

Tell me if you need any further help!

Regards,

Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.