my login popup pro does not pop up

Can you help why my popup pro did not pop up right? I currently have this thread (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/to-create-sign-up-form-in-menu-page#post-1197047) and I closed to start this one.

thanks
chad

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Chad,

I had a look at your popup settings and I see that you have enabled condition so it opens only for logged in users after clicking on My Account in your sidebar menu, and that works fine:

When I disable "Visitor is logged in" condition the popup works for users that are not logged in as well, I've re enabled it after testing since I'm not sure what kind of setup you're after here, could you please elaborate a bit more how this should work?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• CHAD

What I want for this is when a site user visit my site, if they want to sign in for site account then they have to click on "my account" tab. After they click on it, a registration window pop up for them to sign up for new account. After they submit in the registration form, a new account page will come up to serve as their account that contain all their personal profile.
    I am currently using pro Popup plugin. I am not sure if this plugin will help me to achieve my goal, unless you have a better suggestion?

Thanks for your support
    chad

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Chad,

Popup plugin on its own doesn't have registration form and for that functionality you will need to use additional registration plugin that will allow you to add the form via shortcode inside Popup content, something like Gravity Forms or Ninja Forms should do the trick.

After that you can setup popup to open on click, as it is on your site already but instead of using "Visitor is logged in" use "Visitor is not logged in" condition.

Also, in your popup you can change "Form submit" option to "Redirect to form target URL" and now after someone register it should redirect to URL you have defined in your form.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.