My main site redirects upon login to the dashboard.

My main site redirects upon login to the dashboard.
The site that I actually offer classes on and have students on, is currently redirecting to an OLD version of the class (Wrong URL)

I have been trying to fix this all morning. I am completely lost and desparate!

The Redirect Plugin doesn't work for me.

It is currently redirecting to this: family.practicerecovery.com/recovering-our-families
and I need it to redirect to this: family.practicerecovery.com/recoveringourfamilies

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

If you're getting a redirect upon login from family.practicerecovery.com to /recovering-our-families then there must be some plugin or maybe theme option at play here.

I've some themes have redirection options in them, but mostly this kind of thing is in a plugin.

Any other plugins that could do this?

Could you please follow the flowchart here to debug this issue:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

This should eliminate for sure any theme or other plugin doing this.

Let me know what you find. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• kristamackinnon
    • Flash Drive

I just deactivated all plugins and reactivated them one by one on the site family.practicerecovery.com. The main site is practicerecovery.com and it doesn't have this redirect problem, so I didn't deactive all the plugins on the main site.

This problem wasn't happening before, and I don't have a new theme or anything.

I don't know php or css. I don't understand where this redirect is hiding and how to change it… I posted a job asking for help but don't even know what reasonable thing to is to pay someone to figure this out.

I feel like it is some obvious thing to figure out for someone more skilled than I am with wordpress and plugins or whatever.

Do you have any other ideas for me other than what is listed here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/
    ?

• kristamackinnon
    • Flash Drive

Annoyingly it was obviously something I once set up at one time, thinking it was a good idea a long time ago or something… and now I can't figure out how I did it or how to change it back. I tried redirect codes using formidable pro, I tried using the login redirect plugin… nothing is working.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Well before paying let me have a look, hopefully I'll save you some cash :slight_smile:

Can you please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Timothy Bowers
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

I'm in the UK and about to log off soon, so it might be tomorrow but if you can get them in asap then I'll jump on them when I get online. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

I found the issue was relating to a plugin called Learndash Pro, the optio_name was learndash_plus_levels_options

It worked for me, so it should be good for you. Please confirm and if all good then remove the Adminer plugin that I installed to search your DB. :slight_smile:

I can't see where they had this in any of the settings, even after I changed in the database I couldn't see it until I went and resaved it physically. Maybe a bug, or something went wrong with an upgrade of that plugin. I'm not sure why it happened.

Take care.

• kristamackinnon
    • Flash Drive

The plugin that was causing the problem, I believe was called Learn Dash Plus (I couldn't find anything called LearnDash Pro) I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it, but I am still unable to assign access levels to my members now. This is the plugin: http://www.learndash.com/ld-integration-gives-you-added-flexibility/
    Where I used to be able to assign them their access is now a blank space, and as things stand now, none of the paying users are able to access the course material they paid for. :slight_frown:

• kristamackinnon
    • Flash Drive

UPDATE: I had a developer work on this with me, and we determined that if I recreate the 5 access levels that I have exactly as they were before, and if I make sure to assign the lesson to that access level, and the course to that access level all over again, the problem will be solved.
    Its a bit of leg work, but doable, so I will go ahead and do that now so my students have access.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey Krista.

If you see my post above I edited the learndash_plus_levels_options row within your options tables. The only thing I updated was the slug within the serialised data, so this:

family.practicerecovery.com/recovering-our-families

to

family.practicerecovery.com/recoveringourfamilies

Nothing else was edited outside the scope of that. Saving those roles will probably serialise the data again.

Let me know if you require any further assistances with this. I see David assigned your email to me, responding to that email will now come direct to my inbox.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.