my menu bar is broken when i load my side on iPad or mac pc .

i need help fixing my menu bar when loading on iPad or mac pc . pls advise

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello jacques

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I do not have mac handy so I had asked my colleague to test this on his mac and here is screenshots of his testing.

As you can see in these screenshots, site menu is fine on mac too. Is your issue resolved or its still there ? if its still there, please attach screeanshot of menu where I can see issue in action. :slight_smile: Also which browser you are using to test this ? And on which operating system ?

Also please set this thread's context site. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Jacques,

Thanks for the screenshot, Milan was probably checking on Chrome and when I saw the screenshot I tried out with Safari where I was able to see the issue you are having.

In Chrome it's showing normally for me as well but there are some console errors related to the mixed content, so I would suggest checking how your fonts are included and make sure they are loaded via HTTPS.

As for the Safari issue, it looks like there's some CSS code that it couldn't read but I was unable to find out where exactly is coming from since the minification is enabled.
    Could you please disable Hummingbird minification so I could have another look at it?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• jacques
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi thanks for the reply . I disable humming burg plugin and it is working fine . Is there anyway I can fix that without breaking the site?and wp super cache is breaking the site also. Is there any way of fixing the situation?

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello jacques

Hope you are well today :slight_smile:

You can enable Hummingbird minification one more time and apply try and check approach. In this approach, you'll go and unminify files one by one and test its result for your site. This way you'll find file which is root cause of your menu not loading properly issue. So I suggest you take down this procedure and get back to me with your results. :slight_smile:

You mentioned that WP Super Cache is also causing your site down. I found this article where our member has discussed what is result of using both plugins. :slight_smile: If its not really necessary to use both plugins at once, you can skip it without any issue. Please read through this nice article to find what members has to say on both plugin's implementation. :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/hummingbird-w3-or-wp-super-cache

Looking forward to hearing back!
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.