My menu system is not visible unless I'm logged in

I just realized that visitors to my site can't see my menu system... home, about, blog, etc... but I can if I'm logged in. I've looked in Appearance, Membership, poked around everywhere to see if there's a place where I have it turned off, but I can't find anything.
Thanks!
Carla

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Carla,

Thanks for posting on the forum.

By any change have you hid it by using Membership menu access level rule and setting this access level as Stranger access level on the following path.

Admin Area -> Membership -> Options -> General Tab

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Carla

Thanks much. I checked the membership access and strangers get "members" access.

I was just working with a designer and she told me that my menus sometimes appear and sometimes do not.

While we were on Skype - during a one-hour session - both cases occurred.

Which is horrible because intermittent problems are difficult to troubleshoot.

Another question: I can't get my Pop-Over plugin to work and I wonder if anything on your end is blocking it.

Thank you!

Carla

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Carla,

Thanks for granting us support staff access.

I checked your site and found you are using the following theme.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-triden-cms-frontpage-theme

I have tested on my test site using the above theme and it worked fine for both logged in and logged out users so i just cleared cache on your site by clicking on the "Flush Cache" link as displayed in the attached screenshot and found now it's working fine for non logged in users also.

Could you please confirm whether it is also working for you or npt?

Another question: I can't get my Pop-Over plugin to work and I wonder if anything on your end is blocking it.

The pop over plugin doesn't communicate with us so there is nothing at our end that is blocking.

I checked the settings of pop over plugin on your site and found you are using pop over conditions "Visitor is not logged in" and "Visitor is not logged in" as displayed in the attached screenshot which is conflicting with each other.

Could you please use any one of that condition to resolve the conflict?

Find more information about usage of pop over plugin on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/the-pop-over-plugin/#usage

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.