My most important site on my network (network is at bhshosting.com) has disappeared!!!

My multisite network (network root domain: bhshosting.com) appears to have lost one of my sites. I suspect a database issue. The site is siteid=11 and is myfitcode.bhshosting.com with domain myfitcodeapp.com mapped as the primary domain for the site. The content is still in the site uploads folder on the AWS server instance. However, WPMU is throwing a site not found error. Other sites on the network are fine although the overall network is slow compared to my other WPMU network on another AWS instance. I appreciate the help!

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey Dan,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your site, and I could see different Site URL configured that was causing this issue, as seen in the following screenshot:

I have changed that in your network dashboard by editing the site, under Sites > All Sites, and clicking the Edit button of the mentioned site, and then entering the following URL as seen below:

Now your website seems to work fine. Could you please test, and see if there is anything else I should be checking related to this.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.