My name is Huron Low and I recently purchased

Hello,

My name is Huron Low and I recently purchased the membership plugin on this WPMU DEV account, and the ultimate facebook plugin on another WPMU DEV account.

After installing the plugins and setting things up, I realized my mistake, and cancelled the other account that I purchased the Ultimate Facebook plugin with. I then received a notification that the API for the plugin would stop working after a few days.

I am currently facing a problem, as I have everything installed and setup with the Ultimate Facebook from the old account, and I’m not sure if I have to download the plugin again using this account and install it again.

This is the problem that I am facing:

The Ultimate Facebook plugin isn’t working on my website anymore. When trying to create an app, it keeps telling me to key in the correct FB api settings, even though the key is correct. I am not on sandbox mode, so I am not sure what the problem is.

Could you please help me out with this situation? The plugin stopped working the day before my website was supposed to go live for a pre launch and I am urgently trying to get everything up.

Thank you very much!

Huron Low