my netword admin and all of my admins are shown wrong. links are written on the same place...

What do I do wrong? In my left menus links/words are written on eachother. So I can read/click them very hard. I already threw away some plugins... I know when I update Marketpress Ecommerce plugin all of my sites show up a white screen.
With Bluehost Backup Pro I already re-installed my backup. I just picked out the website files, not the MySQL...
What can I do?

• Jude

Are you getting any errors on the console ?
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors

Also which version of PHP are you running ? Which host is this ?

It could be a conflict of some sort too, especially if you are moving an existing site to upfront.

Can you try a plugin conflict test as detailed here ? Please use a default theme when doing this

premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

• Robin

when I use IE I don't have the problems of my menu is showing wrong anymore. That part is ok now. I only/still expience those problems in Google Chrome browser. What can I do?

And the problem, that one of my subsites isn't showing his admin, but a white page (in Chrome) is still a problem in IE (http - fault 500)...

So, conclusion: in IE is it much better, but there are still problems.

• Robin

- the browsers that you are experiencing the problem in: IE and Chrome

- whether SCRIPT_DEBUG fixed the error or not: No, didn't fix it

- the JavaScript error:
    JQMIGRATE: Logging is active
    2jquery-migrate.js?ver=1.2.1:21 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active
    chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    s.ytimg.com/yts/jsbin/html5player-new-nl_NL-vflHAKryk/html5player-new.js:308 SVG's SMIL animations (<animate>, <set>, etc.) are deprecated and will be removed. Please use CSS animations or Web animations instead.
    chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    chrome-extension://hfaagokkkhdbgiakmmlclaapfelnkoah/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    chrome-extension://fmfcbgogabcbclcofgocippekhfcmgfj/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    chrome-extension://enhhojjnijigcajfphajepfemndkmdlo/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    chrome-extension://eojlgccfgnjlphjnlopmadngcgmmdgpk/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    jquery-migrate.js:21 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active
    chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    chrome-extension://hfaagokkkhdbgiakmmlclaapfelnkoah/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    chrome-extension://fmfcbgogabcbclcofgocippekhfcmgfj/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    chrome-extension://enhhojjnijigcajfphajepfemndkmdlo/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    (program):1 'webkitIDBTransaction' is deprecated. Please use 'IDBTransaction' instead.
    chrome-extension://eojlgccfgnjlphjnlopmadngcgmmdgpk/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED

- the location of the error - both the file name and the line number: ?

- the context of the error - including the whole error stack will help developers: ?

• Jude

Can you please send in

Subject: "Attn: Jude Rosario"
    - WordPress super admin/ admin username + password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel details
    - phpMyAdmin details ( To check database )
    - MySQL details ( IF you dont have phpmyadmin)

-link back to this thread for reference

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

I'll look in ASAP

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Robin, my apologies for the extreme delay here, and for the upset!

If you select the "I have a different question" option (as shown in the screenshot below), that'll email us here, and keep your details private.

If the "I have a support question" option is chosen though, that will open a forum ticket, like the one we're talking in now. :slight_smile:

So, just choose the option shown in the screenshot below, and you're good to go. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.