my only requirement

Hi guys, my only requirement when looking at this software was that it permits members to pay one price and non members another. The calendar must also show available items (up to 6) and prices and allow paypal or another payment gateway. The site is to book a pool space, each slot is 60 minutes and you can have up to 6 people but when people view the calendar I wanted to show remaining slots. Is there a way to show this and as Google calender is so confusing, is there a way to run calendar without using google calendar?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Bryan,

my only requirement when looking at this software was that it permits members to pay one price and non members another.

Appointments+ is integrated with Membership 2 pro and allows for different prices for members and non members. (Appointments Settings -> Payments -> Membership 2 Integration)

The calendar must also show available items (up to 6) and prices and allow paypal or another payment gateway.

Yes, you can have 6 services for booking appointments - and free slots for them will show in calendar. By default App+ has PayPal integration - more payment gateways are available through the MarketPress plugin

The site is to book a pool space, each slot is 60 minutes and you can have up to 6 people but when people view the calendar I wanted to show remaining slots.

Appointments+ was created for one2one appointments, but its possible to have slots that have more capacity. For that dummy providers are used. Calendar will not show how many slots are available, but will show that slot is free until whole capacity is used.

Is there a way to show this and as Google calender is so confusing, is there a way to run calendar without using google calendar?

Integration with Google Calendar is possible in Appointments, but its not obligatory so you don't need to use Google Cal.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska

hello ,

I need people to be able to book a time slot for a pool session but they need to be able to book for up to 6 people for the same time slot and pay for all 6 at once, not individual transaction. Is there any way to do this?

You would need to use MarketPress plugin to do that - this way appointment for each person will be added to cart and checkout will be done for all the appointments at once - but adding to cart has to be done one after another (its not possible to book 6 appointment at once - only payment at once is possible).
    Showing remaning slots requires custom coding and it's not avaliable in options of the plugin at the moment.

Also, you can increase capacity of slot (without the dummy providers) with that code snippet

function increase_capacity( $capacity, $service_id ) {
    		return 6;
    	}
    add_filter( 'app_get_capacity', 'increase_capacity', 10, 2 );

that can be added to functions.php of your child theme or you can use it as Must Use Plugin

let me know if you have more questions

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.