My pages are in 404 (Except my homepage)

Hi,

I had asked for a configuration in "Jobs and Pro", and the developer made a lot of mistake (And the work was not done).

One of the errors: the pages of my site are in 404 (except my home page).

Example of page: https://www.alfange.press/tarifs/

How to correct this?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there David,

hope you're doing good!

I'm really sorry to hear that, I can also see the 404 error in the page you shared.
    What's the issue that should have been fixed by the developer?

Have you tried to deactivate all plugins and revert to a default theme like TwentySixteen to see if this getting resolved? If so, activate them back one-by-one, testing each time, until you get the conflicted combination. Here's a nice flow chart that could help you with that https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/ (just scroll down a little to see the image)

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello David,

If I change the theme, will I lose my current design?

As soon as your theme is activated back again, there shouldn't be any changes as theme options should be stayed intact in your database, so feel free to test with a default theme instead, like TwentySixteen.
    In case your theme has an "export" functionality in its theme options page, feel free to create a restore point just in case something goes wrong. For more certainty, you can perform a full backup, including your files and database tables. Snapshot can help you out with that. :wink:

Kind regards,
    Dimitris

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello David!

Would you mind sharing a solution with us? I believe that this may be helpful in future for other members of our community so it would be great if you could briefly summarize it :slight_smile:

But a problem is still there: the images of Ultimate Branding can not be saved anymore

The screenshot that you shared point to the "Pretty Plugins" plugin rather than Ultimate Branding so that got me a little confused. Can you please explain that issue a little more?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.