My plugin installed page looks weird. Is it something to be concerned about?

ONLY when I add a new plugin, all of the text that says "unpacking, installing, etc.." goes in between my admin bar on the top and the menu bar on the left. It does not show how it used to show in window besides the menu on the left and admin top bar. It is in between them now pushing the left menu down and having some text bleed off the left of my screen. Did I do something and not realized it? What do I do to fix it?

• Ivan

Hi Michael,

Hope you are having great weekend so far!

I don't think this is something to be too concerned about - if you are not experiencing any problems with your site.

Still this might indicate some problem, most probably with some of the plugins on your install.

If you want to find out why is this happening, you could go to
    WP Admin -> Dashboard -> Updates
    and click the "Re-install Now" button, just to make sure you are having fresh copy of the Wordpress core files.
    Then update all the plugins on your install.

Test again with installing some plugin, and if you are still seeing this error, you can enable WP_DEBUG to see if there is some errors there.

To do this, you will need to open the file wp-config.php located in the directory where WordPress is installed and then locate the line with the code
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and change it to

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

That will save the log in a file called debug.log and located in your
    wp-content directory. Also it will not trow errors on the site pages, as this might be bad option if you have visitors on this site.

Then go and install some plugin, and if you are still getting same behavior, check the debug.log file and post it here, or if it is a long list of errors use http://pastebin - it will be far more easy to read it there.

Hope this helps,
    Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.