My Plugins Page Shows Upgrade Window and No Plugins

I have a gold membership but when I go to the Plugin Section under WPMU Dev the plugins have all disappeared and I see an upgrade box.

The Dashboard shows that I have a Gold Membership.

Why have all my plugins disappeared?

Thanks

Andrew

• Andrew
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I’ve attached the Dashboard and Plugin screen dumps for you to review. You can see that it is saying on the right of the Dashboard that I just have a Free Membership but all the other user data correctly shows a gold paid account.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @Andrew,

It seems the images weren’t attached, can you post them again.

could you try and grant support access by going to Dashboard > wpmudev > support > support access & hit the grant access button.

Do you have any cache plugins installed? sometimes they can interfere with it, can you try purging all cache & disable any cache plugins and see if it works then?

Thanks.

• Andrew
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I have tried to activate support but when I try to click on the button I just get a circle with a line through it to say that I cannot activate it.

If it thinks I have Free Membership then I suppose it isn’t going to allow me to activate support.

• Andrew
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I can see the plugins now and the account status is okay now but not all the plugins seem fully active.

Unfortunately for some reason when I try to edit a file in the Events + Lib directory to change an onscreen label for an input field, the file is showing inactive in the WP editor.

When I make the change and update the file, the change does not appear on the web page.

If you look at this page you will see when you press “I’m attending” that it says “ticket(s)”

I have changed this to “adult ticket(s)” in the demo site that I am using as a proof of concept.

http://easysessionbooker.com/demo1/trips-and-events/2014/06/lion-king/

In the file: eab-payment-multiple_prices.php I have changed the line to read:

‘<p>’ . __(‘I want to buy %s adult ticket(s)’, Eab_EventsHub::TEXT_DOMAIN) . ‘</p>’,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.