My product images are blurry when in store, not blurry in image library

Hi, I have a question about image quality in marketpress. This link shows the example. http://crochetartdesign.com/store/products/pink-round-neck-half-sleeve-maxi-dress/

The images are clear in image library. How can I make the images clear in marketpress as well?

Thank you,

Inger

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @inger,

I hope had been good today!

You are uploading images with a custom dimension (400 x 600 ).

I suggest you to change the “image size” field option in Store Settings -> Presentation, Product Page Settings section.

I saw you are using a size of 150 x 150, so, in the product page, the image is being cropped and then redimensioned, causing that blurry effect.

Try change the “image size” field to match with the sizes of the images uploaded (400 x 600 ).

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Morounfolu
    • Flash Drive

I’m having an issue with this also. I’ve tried this and it’s still not working. My website is madewithife.johnjust.com. I want the product page picture to be a thumbnail. The settings on the product page settings have been altered. Even the media library image has been altered. The picture is a big picture a ( 1242 × 1553 ), and I tried resizing it to be smaller, yet on the product page it’s showing a blurry large image.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.