My Q&A Problem is not solve- please all thing

Hi,
We want that this site visitors will be able to ask or answer questions without login.

When anyone post a questions (without login), it should go to Wordpress post draft and then our editors will approve the question and similarly when someone answer the question (without login) , his answer should go to the Wordpress post for review..

please see my screen shot.. if i unchecked 'Immediately publish questions and answers' option my question page show login & Submit option. I dont want Login option.

• Arnold

The settings yu have should work, but the status of the Question or answer would not be Draft, it would be Pending Review.

The labeling of the button appears to be your problem. You can change that to what you want I believe by changing in the file template-tags.php about line 787 change the line.

if ( is_user_logged_in() ||( is_array($qa_general_settings) && isset( $qa_general_settings["method"] ) && 'assign' == $qa_general_settings["method"]
    		&& qa_visitor_can( 'immediately_publish_questions' ) ) ) {

to

if ( is_user_logged_in() ||( is_array($qa_general_settings) && isset( $qa_general_settings["method"] ) && 'assign' == $qa_general_settings["method"]  ) ) {
  • aristath

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.