My quiz's font doesn't match the theme's font automatically

Hello, I started to play with Quizzes, if you go down to my site, just above the footer there is a quiz in the middle.

At the moment, you will see CABIN Family of fonts, because it is set manually, cabin family is theme’s chosen font.

In a second when I choose “Use Theme Fonts” in Appearance of the Quiz, it goes to Robot family.

This is STAGING, so you can mess around as you like :slight_smile:

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello damyang,

hope you’re doing well!

I was able to replicate this in a testing site of mine, it seems that some parts are still getting styled from some Forminator styles, whilst they shouldn’t and “parent” styles should kick in.

I’ve already escalated this to our developers in order to sort it out in a future release. Really appreciate the feedback on this, some points are on your way! :slight_smile:

Take care,

Dimitris

• damyang
    • Flash Drive

Hello!

Dimitris, I was eager to check what came new / improved / fixed /… in Forminator Pro 1.6.3 after 1.6.2 (Changelog) but the issue mentioned above is still here.

Is this fix on the roadmap of future releases? Customer is already sending me this kind of articles (https://mekshq.com/wordpress-quiz-plugin/) which I don’t even like to read, because I don’t want to use any more plugin from “36th” Vendor if not absolutely necessary… I like WPMU DEV solutions a lot and I believe in them, but these kind of issues need to be resolved please.

Thank you!

Damjan

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there damyang,

hope you’re doing well and I’m sorry for the frustration on this.

This isn’t included in the current version indeed, I’ve already pinged our developers in case they can provide an estimated version where this fix will be included. I’ll keep you posted here about it as soon as there are some valuable insights. :slight_smile:

Thank you,

Dimitris

• damyang
    • Flash Drive

Hello Dimitris and the rest of the team!

Do we have any news on this improvement, becauase it’s kind of annoying not to be able to use your awesome plugins in a desperate search for 3rd parties, which I don’t want to… search or use. Thank you!

Damjan

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there damyang !

Hope you are doing well today!

Unfortunately, we still don’t have any updates from our developers regarding this at the moment. I’ve got in touch with them requesting updates about this. The developers themselves, myself or a colleague of mine will let you know here as soon as we have an update. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.