My server had a problem connecting to WPMU

Is php on my server properly configured to be able to contact https://premium.wpmudev.org/wdp-un.php with a GET HTTP request via fsockopen or CURL?"
I want to migrate compcare.com.pl to our local network and a have a problem with instaling it ..... can You help me please ....
New website is only avaliable thru our lan ora VPN.

• Patrick

Hi there @Lukasz

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

The WPMU DEV Dashboard on a WordPress install on a local machine cannot connect reliably to our servers. In fact, you'd be lucky if it managed to connect at all.

However, you can get a good idea of what is being recognized in your server configuration under the System Info tab in WPMU DEV > Support in your site's wp-admin.

Of note here would be the PHP Extensions section near the top of that page, as well as the Remote HTTP Requests at the bottom.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Lukasz

My stats below , should it work? :

Remote HTTP Requests
    WPMU DEV: GET OK
    WPMU DEV: POST OK
    PayPal API: POST OK

Extensions bcmath, bz2, calendar, ctype, curl, date, dba, dbase, dom, exif, fileinfo, filter, ftp, gd, geoip, gettext, hash, iconv, IdeaCache, imap, ionCube Loader, json, ldap, libxml, mailparse, mbstring, mcrypt, mhash, ming, mysql, mysqli, openssl, pcre, pdf, PDO, pdo_mysql, pdo_pgsql, pdo_sqlite, pgsql, posix, pspell, Reflection, session, shmop, SimpleXML, soap, sockets, SPL, SQLite, standard, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tokenizer, wddx, xml, xmlreader, xmlrpc, xmlwriter, xsl, zip, zlib

• Lukasz

Sorry that was from old serwer new is :
      Extensions apache2handler, Core, date, dom, ereg, filter, gd, json, ldap, libxml, mbstring, mysql, mysqli, mysqlnd, pcre, Reflection, session, SimpleXML, SPL, standard, suhosin, xml, zip, zlib

Remote HTTP Requests
      WPMU DEV: GET There are no HTTP transports available which can complete the requested request.
      WPMU DEV: POST There are no HTTP transports available which can complete the requested request.
      PayPal API: POST There are no HTTP transports available which can complete the requested request.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.