My service providers work in different locations

My service providers work in different locations on different days. For example, Andrew works in SW Wake on Monday and Thursday. He works in Raleigh on Wednesdays. How can I set this?

Also, his hours vary. Some days he works in one location in the morning and another location in the afternoon.

Lastly, I do not want my customers to select their provider. How can I hide this field?

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Lani Hudgins, Michael here!

Out of the box, here's what's coming to mind right now:

(you can learn more about the shortcodes available by going to Appointments -> Shortcodes)

Given that you're wanting to allow for providers having different hours at different locations, you'd want to create a provider for each location, and since you're wanting to prevent users from choosing a provider, you'd want to have a separate appointment page for each location.

On each page, you'd be looking to use the "worker" parameter in the [app_services] shortcode, so that only the services for that particular service provider are displayed.

Just make sure that you don't have the [app_service_providers] inserted on the page, and you should be all set! :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.