Filtering services on calendars

Is it possible to display an appointment calender that only displays the services provided but a specific service provider? Or alternatively can you display a calendar and filter the services it shows on each page?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hiya @BMGcreative

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

Could you post some screenshots please of your Appointments working hours tab please and also your time base please in appointments > settings? :slight_smile:

For the calendar display, out of the box, you can choose the service provider, but not the actual service, would that work or if not we can try and find a way around that :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack,

• BMGcreative
    • Flash Drive

Sure thing, attached is the screenshot.

I actually removed the service provider selection from my calendar since the people making appointments will be looking for completely different services so the service provider drop down may confuse them.

Instead I was hoping to have two separate pages on which they could visit to book the different services if that makes sense.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @BMGcreative

I hope you are well today and thanks for the screenshot and additional information.

For a service dropdown you could use this shortcode

[app_services]

For displaying different calendars per page, you can use

`[app_schedule service="1"] where 1 is your service ID :slight_smile: Do you think that would work for you?

So then on each page, you could use the shortcode with different ID's :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• BMGcreative
    • Flash Drive

The best results I could achieve would be to have a calendar for my service provider then a drop down allowing clients to select any service they provide.

I have been trying to use

[app_schedule service="0" worker="15"]

Both with and without the service parameter the calendar does not allow clients to select any service and instead it defaults to just one service even though the provider has more available.

• BMGcreative
    • Flash Drive

I also have [app_confirmation] since the schedule short code only shows their availability.

However, the schedule that is shown defaults to only one particular service that the service provider is capable of. There is no way to select their services. I have even tried adding the shortcode which gives the drop down of services but with that I end up being able to book a service which the service provider is not capable of.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @Jack Kitterhing - I hope you don't mind me making a suggesting

Hi @BMGcreative

If you have set the shortcode as per @Jack Kitterhing's post and your follow up post then you may wish to try the following:-

Login to your Wordpress dashboard as Admin
    Select A+ Settings
    Select the 'Working Hours' tab
    Select the relevant 'Service Provider' from the dropdown
    Then set the relevant 'Work?' fields to 'Yes' for the related working days then set the Start and End Times
    Then Save

Then try making an appointment

I hope this helps
    Regards
    SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.