My Shopping Cart page disappeared

The shopping cart was working fine, but now the shopping cart page went missing. I don't know if it happened after an update or what. I tried to recreate it, but must be missing something. Any help appreciated.

• Sibyl

I got it working again, but would still love to figure out how it happened. In Store Settings under Presentation, none of the shopping cart pages were defined. I ran Quick Setup to recreate them and it looks ok now. Is this the result of an update? I can't remember how it was when I first set up the cart, but I do know that it stopped working fairly recently. I also noticed some style changes in the cart fairly recently and I know I didn't make those changes. Any clues?

• Milan

Hi @Sibyl,

I hope you are doing well.

I am glad to know that everything is working fine now. :slight_smile:

Marketpress updates make sure that none of the previously created pages affected. :slight_smile:
    So that in mind marketpress never removes pages which already been created for your store.

The issue may caused because of other plugins too. Or may be unintentionally you removed that page. ( I am sure you haven't did this. just telling you this could be reason too. :slight_smile: ).

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know @Sibyl if there is anything else I can help you with. :slight_smile:

Enjoy wpmudev..

Regards,
    Milan Savaliya
    Support Staff ( WPMUDEV )

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.