My site crashes when i browse it in my iphone and zoom it to full size.

as far as i know bu now, it only happens on iphones

• Cristian
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @Alexander,

Thank you, by 'crashing' i mean that the browser gets closed and when i re open it, i must 'restore' the browsing session.

This is happening in Safari and Chrome (for iPhone).

the site is congresointernacionaldenutricion.com

Thanks!

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Cristian,

Thanks for confirming. I suspect this is an issue with your theme.

Can you try disabling all the plugins and switching to the TwentyThirteen theme?

Then test on your iPhone again. I would expect it to be working. Now switch back to your theme, but don't enable any plugins and see if you have the same problem.

If you do, it's likely related to one of the numerous javascript libraries loaded on the site.

If the theme is the problem, I would advise trying to isolate it even further by disabling any of the Google Map features present in the theme. See if it works ok without the maps.

Let me know what you find out.

• Cristian
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I removed the maps and it still crashes.

But i deleted the maps just by non calling them from the theme page builder, so it may be still being loaded. Should i delete or comment out any javascript code line, anywhere.. or something?

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

So you were able to confirm it was the theme?

It might not be the maps. That was just my first guess. This theme relies very heavily on Javascript, and I wouldn't recommend just commenting anything out or removing any files. This could cause all sorts of new issues.

If you've disabled all the plugins and it's still happening with just the theme, I'd advise bringing this to the attention of the theme developer. They might be able to get a bug fix put together for it. When reporting the problem I'd recommend letting them know up front that you tested by disabling all of your plugins as well.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.