My site has blown up

My site went all weird after installing and running some plugins, I'm not sure what I did but I think it was the hummingbird plugin. I made a back up before I did anything but on my actual word press CSS seems to be ok until I actually open the website then it shows all different colors from the bare bones theme that I don't even have selected.

• Rupok

Hi Luke,

I'm so sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Sometimes, some theme/plugins assets (CSS/JS files) doesn't play nice with minification. Can you please check if you have minification enabled in Hummingbird? If yes, please disable minification and check if your site behaves normally.

If everything looks good after disabling minification, then enable minification again. And then disable minification for all files (not the whole minification thing), then start enabling minification file by file and keep checking your site. When you see that enabling minification for any file breaks the design, skip that asset and continue with others. In this way, you can find the most optimum minification settings for your site.

If this method doesn't help, can you please contact us through our Live Chat support so we can investigate this faster and further? https://premium.wpmudev.org/support/

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok