My Site is down after trying to delete your Hot Fix plugin

Hi. You responded to my support request by suggesting I try a hot fix plugin. I tried it and it didn't fix the problem. Then, just now, I tried to delete the hot fix plugin, and it shut down my site, front and backend. Please help ASAP.
Reference: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-have-activated#post-1150830

• James Morris

Hello Chris Nesbitt,

Thank you for notifying us of this issue. I'm going to copy your remarks to the original thread so that the Staff who have been assisting you thus far will be notified and will be able to assist you further.

In the meantime, so that we can get your site back up and running as soon as possible, please perform the following steps:

Navigate to the wp-content/plugins/ folder
    Rename the appointments/ plugin folder to _appointments/ (this will deactivate the plugin)
    Try to access your site again
    If you are able to access it, please do not reactivate the plugin until Panos or Predrag Dubajic can respond to your original ticket.

Also, you can send me an email directly so I can assist you in getting your site back up as soon as possible. In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down box.

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.