My site is live. I have an affiliate / jv partner

My site is live. I have an affiliate / jv partner membership manager who is marketing the site. The affiliate plugin is very basic. Are there any planned upgrades for this plugin as affiliate marketing is so important? Does the plugin currently or planned in future be able to have:
1. AutoResponder Integrations
(Magic Affiliate plugin) has seamless integration with AWeber, GetResponse, Constant Contact, iContact and MailChimp.
2. Set Payout Rates Per Affiliate
Each of your affiliates can be set to their own payout amount. (wpaffiliatemanager.com)
3. Manual Adjustments and Payouts
There may be a time when you need to credit an affiliate for something other than a sale. For example, a bonus for reaching a sales goal. Manual adjustments are treated as a line item for easy tracking.
4. Unlimited Creatives
You can add as many banners or text links as you wish. Plus, you can easily activate or deactivate creatives as needed.
5. Customizable Affiliate Registration
You can decide how much or how little data to collect from your affiliates when they sign up. You can mark each field as optional or required.
6. Customizable Email Templates
Easily modify the information that gets sent to affiliates right from the admin panel.
7.Custom Affiliate Panel
You can create affiliate messages which will be visible in the affiliate control panel.
I would appreciate any info you have on the affiliate plugin regarding the above improvements or if any of these items are already included and how I would access them. Thank you, Gabrielle

• PC

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums and bringing those points up.

Currently Affiliate plugin does not have all those features as its not created as a standalone Affiliate program but something that integrates with our current plugins i.e. Pro Sites, MarketPress and Membership.

It make a user an affiliate as soon as they sign up. All they need to do is enable Affiliate links.

I see that the features you have mentioned can make it more powerful so I have moved this to "Features and Feedback" so that other users can add their votes as well and sent a note to our lead developer for his response on the same.

He should chime in with his thoughts soon.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.