My site is now

My site is now getting a decent rating on GTMatrix but everything is crazy on our site, I need help. Our buddypress newsfeed or activity disappears , the CSS was changing on every part so I unminified the css and theme files ... our Mastersliders do not show up at all on any pages. I keep resetting and configuring and i'm ready to scream. I have too many students live on this site for this stuff to happen. 404 errors at everyturn... please help. I was excited to see the load speed score increase but its been one headache after another.

• Nastia

Hello Sarah , I trust you are doing well today!

Have enabled minification features inside the Hummingbird? Please note that some themes can't be minified because they were built this way.

Can you try deactivating the minification and check your site again? Also please reset all Hummingbird setting, by clicking on "Clear" button inside Hummingbird > Dashboard.

If it fixes your site, enable minification for each file one at the time, while checking your site after every change.

404 errors at everyturn...

Please let me know under what circumstances you are having 404 errors? On what pages? Please post a link here.

Would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know when you do!

Cheers,
    Nastia